Applications are now open to join the Fall 2022 cohort of the RBC & Battlesnake Developer Fellowship, a collaborative initiative that supports women and non-binary developers from across Canada in taking the next step in their journey as professional developers—through Battlesnake.
- Woman or non-binary developer (includes but not limited to: non-binary, gender non-conforming, transgender, genderfluid, intersex, genderqueer, and agender).
- Currently living, working or studying in Canada.
Fellowship recipients gain access to resources including:
- One-on-one mentorship and career development support from experienced industry professionals at Tech @ RBC.
- Access to a growing community of like-minded women and non-binary developers from across Canada working to improve their skills.
- Bi-weekly networking and learning meetups to explore new technologies and build competitive Battlesnakes.
- Exclusive digital rewards, limited edition swag, and educational opportunities to help you explore and learn about new technologies.
Learn more about the Developer Fellowship, its benefits, and how you can become a member of the Fall 2022 cohort by clicking on the button below.