Applications are now open to join the Summer 2022 cohort of the RBC & Battlesnake Developer Fellowship, a collaborative initiative that supports women and non-binary developers from across Canada in taking the next step in their journey as a professional developer through Battlesnake.
- Woman or non-binary developer (includes but not limited to: non-binary, gender non-conforming, transgender, genderfluid, intersex, genderqueer, and agender).
- Currently living, working or studying in Canada.
Fellowship recipients gain access to resources including:
- One-on-one mentorship and career development support from experienced industry professionals at Tech @ RBC.
- A community of like-minded women and non-binary developers working to improve their skills.
- Bi-weekly networking and learning meetups to explore new technologies and build competitive Battlesnakes.
- A ton of Battlesnake and RBC swag!
Learn more about the Developer Fellowship, its benefits, and how you can become a member of the Summer 2022 cohort.
Meet the members of the inaugural RBC & Battlesnake Developer Fellowship cohort from 2021 in our blog post from this past January.