We are excited to announce the launch of the RBC & Battlesnake Developer Fellowship, an exciting new initiative from RBC and Battlesnake aimed at recognizing and supporting women, female-identifying and non-binary developers across Canada in launching the next stage of their Battlesnake journey.
Recipients of the inaugural Fellowship will gain access to a multitude of amazing resources to help them grow in the world of competitive Battlesnake and beyond, including:
- A 1-Year Battlesnake Membership to help ensure that you are always sporting the latest Battlesnake Heads & Tails.
- $200 in Amazon Web Services (AWS) credits to help you accomplish those crazy ideas that only AWS can help deliver.
- A 6-month Replit Hacker Plan to help you collaborate and iterate on all those innovative Battlesnake strategy ideas fast.
Additional benefits available to Fellowship recipients include:
- Mentorship from experienced developers in Tech @ RBC.
- Career development support from the Tech & RBC talent team.
- Exclusive 1-on-1 strategy sessions with a member of the Battlesnake Development team.
- A feature story and profile on the Battlesnake Blog and Website.